You will be well aware of all the benefits of eating ‘nut’, the king of vitamins. Calcium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus, copper, selenium and protein-rich walnuts help in relieving many diseases. If the nut is soaked for a few hours before eating, its benefits increase manifold.
Walnut (अखरोट )cultivation or horticulture is practiced mainly in hilly areas in India. The scientific name of walnut is Juglans and walnut is also called the king of vitamins. It is most commonly used in the confectionery industry. Brain-made walnuts are extremely beneficial for the health of the brain. English or Persian for walnut cultivation. Variety is commercially important. It is the fruit of the northwestern Himalayas and its plants grow from 1200 to 2150 meters above sea level.
Nutrition Facts of Walnuts
Walnuts are the main source of protein, fat and mineral salts. Vitamin B6 is found in it compared to other kerned fruits. Undercooked fruits and green nuts of walnuts are the main sources of ascorbic acid. Walnut kernel is found in 14.8 grams of Protein, 64 grams of Fat, 15.80 grams of Carbohydrate, 2.1 grams of Fiber, 1.9 grams of Ash, 99 mg of Calcium, 380 mg of Phosphorus, 450 mg of Potassium per 100 grams.
Types of Walnut
Among the improved varieties for walnut cultivation, Gobind, Kashmir Badid, Eureka, Placentia, Wilson, Franquet, Pratap, Solding Selection and Kotkhai Selection are the main ones. Which are mostly used as commercial gardening?
Benefits of Walnut
- Some components are found in walnuts, which make bones and teeth strong.
- Walnuts contain an element called melatonin, which helps to sleep well. If you do not sleep well, then add soaked walnuts to your diet daily.
- Rich in antioxidant properties, walnuts contain ingredients that prevent the growth of cancer cells in the body.
- Eating soaked walnuts helps in weight loss. Its intake increases metabolism in the body which reduces extra fat.
- Walnuts are said to be the best nuts for a good mood. It contains omega 3 fatty acids which helps in fighting stress.
- Walnuts actually act as vacuum cleaners for your body, as it cleanses countless bacteria from your digestive system.
- Consumption of walnuts has also been reported to be beneficial to prevent diabetes. Studies have also revealed that people who consume two to three teaspoons of walnuts daily reduce the risk of type-2 diabetes.
- Walnuts contain high amounts of fatty acids. Therefore, for those who have inflammatory diseases like asthma, arthritis, and eczema, consuming walnuts may be beneficial.
- Walnuts are rich in antioxidants, which increase your immunity and help protect you against diseases. Therefore, to protect yourself from diseases and to stay healthy, definitely include walnuts in your daily diet.
- Walnuts contain many nutrients like omega-3, which nourishes the skin as well as health. Apart from this, it also has antioxidant properties, which removes dirt from the skin and gives you glowing skin.
- Hattar promotes cognitive function and is anti-inflammatory that protects against asthma, rheumatoid arthritis and other skin diseases related to inflammation such as psoriasis and eczema.
- Filled with many nutrients such as antioxidants, phenols, vitamin E, gallic acid, and Gallic acid, walnuts can lower cholesterol levels.
Algic acid in walnuts is an antioxidant compound that boosts the immune system. Its antagonistic property also helps in fighting dangerous diseases.
- It contains high levels of omega-3 fatty acids that play an important role in the process of vital nutrients entering the brain cells and excluding waste cells.
- In addition, omega-3 along with manganese help in maintaining a good condition of bones.
Read More:- Amazing benefits of Gooseberry