At the present time, we all have logged in several times for us to remember the password which is complicated. Sometimes for security purposes, we forgot to mention some security verification functions. many browsers or apps like google give options to save the password in browser memory and can we used again and again without remembering it. but it is not a safe way to manage a password. anybody can hack your password of they get access to your computer. many software lets you remember all your passwords with many features like IP address, exchange of user accounts, and user important status for login post candidate, etc. For this, we simply only master password manager app Need to remember. Login links with user passwords are managed by this software to make your risk of personal user data at least as high security.
The password is a very important part of our life. we want to keep our data safe and secure so we store all data password protected. we should take some tricks to set or create our password. normal or common password can we be hacked by the hacker or we would have to lose our valuable data. so always set a strong password. a strong password can not be hacked easily. keep some points in mind while setting your password.
Tips for make Strong Password
- Make a long password. it should is at least 8-10 characters.
- Don’t make common passwords for all portal of the folder.
- Always used Alphanumeric worlds in password
- Use codeword in the password
- Use all type of character like(0-9,a-z, A-z,[email protected]#) etc.
A great password manager can be a game-changer. Most of us have online accounts on websites or portals like (net banking, Facebook, Tweeter), etc. so many times we used common passwords for all. It might be convenient, but it also leaves us in real danger. if just one of them can be hacked then all accounts will be in danger.
A password manager will not manage all passwords for all different portals. it will also help keep them secure by generating strong passwords that are impossible to guess, and storing them all safely in an encrypted vault. it stores all passwords in encrypted form so if anybody gets our password they can not be used or read easily.
Top Password Manager
- LastPass (Windows, Mac, Linux)
- Dashlane (Windows, Mac, iOS, Android)
- 1Password (Windows, Mac, iOS, Android)
- Bitwarden (Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, Browsers)
- Keeper Password Manager (Windows, Mac, Linux, Chrome)
- KeePassX (Windows, Mac, Linux, Chrome)