The summer season brings many problems for your skin. Experts advise that in this case, along with daily cleansing, toning, and moisturizing, a nutritious diet is also necessary. Sangeeta Velaskar, vice-president of Medical Services and R&B and head of Kaya Skin Clinic, has made some similar suggestions for her skincare this season.
Read More:-How to care your skin in Winter Season?
When the weather changes, you also have to change your skincare routine. Now that summer has come, you have to do something extra to take care of your skin. By the way, you will do a lot for summer skincare. But if you want to beat the heat at home without any hard work, then you should use these homemade face masks. Taking care of the skin in summer is very important, because in this season the skin may lose its luster and color. In such a situation, if you are not free to spend time in the parlor, then we are telling you such home remedies that will give not only the glowing, immaculate and consistent skin in the summer season but also in this season full of sweat and humidity. Freshness will also be maintained.
Tips to take care of Skin in Summer
- Yogurt and aloe vera masks
Both yogurt and aloe vera is considered very good for the skin. Aloe vera has soothing properties, which cool the skin. Likewise, curd naturally moisturizes your skin and cools your skin. To make a face mask with the help of curd and aloe vera, you take four tablespoons of aloe vera gel and add curd to it. Now apply it on your skin and leave it for 15 minutes. After this clean the skin with the help of water.
- Tomato & Honey Mask
Skin tan is a problem during the summer season. In this case, you can de-tan the skin with the help of tomatoes. Use tomatoes and honey to make a cooling mask in summer. To make this mask, you take out tomato pulp and add a big spoon of honey to it. Now apply this mask on your face and leave it for ten minutes. Lastly, you wash the skin.
- Cucumber and Sugar Mask
Cucumber has hydrating and nourishing properties, which provide a soothing effect to your skin, as well as to remove puffiness and balance oil production. To make this mask, you should grate gherkin and add sugar to it and let it cool. Now apply it on the face and let it dry. Wash it after 15 minutes. After applying this mask, you get hydrated and glowing skin. By the way, you can also use curd instead of sugar with cucumbers.
- Gram flour and Honey Mask
Gram flour has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, which removes the skin problem that occurs in summer. To make this mask, take four tablespoons gram flour and mix one tablespoon milk, honey, and water in it. Now apply this mask on the face and leave it for 15–20 minutes. After that wash the skin with the help of lukewarm water.
- Nutritious Diet
In summer it is advisable to drink plenty of water, eat light and nutritious food. Eat fresh fruits and green vegetables to keep your skin hydrated. Include vegetables and fruits like cucumber, cucumber, bitter gourd, spinach, watermelon, orange, cherry, plums, and litchi in your diet.
- Use of Skin Scrub
The scrub is necessary to get rid of nodules from dry, dry, lifeless skin. Scrubbing removes dead and old skin cells. To remove the dead tissues from the elbows and knees, lightly scrub the lemon wedge with sugar, leaving them one day at a time.
- Sun Protection
Choose a sunscreen that protects your skin from dangerous rays. According to Indian skin, 30 SPF sunscreen is the best. Apply sunscreen 20 to 30 minutes before exiting the house. Also, put sunglasses.
- Drink six to seven glasses of water throughout the day.
- Wear sunglasses to avoid harmful UV light.
- Keep the body covered as much as possible. Wear loose clothes, so that sweat does not stop and acne does not occur. Hat first to cover the face, use a scarf.
- Take lukewarm water in a tub and add six cups of milk to it, dip the feet in it. By doing this, the body temperature will be reduced and the skin will be soft.
Add Fruit juice in your Daily Diet
- Watermelon: Whenever the summer season comes, watermelon contains 92 percent water. That is why watermelon is a very good source to prevent dehydration during summer. Vitamin C, B, B2, B3, etc. are also abundant in watermelon juice. Plenty of water is found in it.
- Coconut water: Normally about 200 to 250 ml of water is found in coconut. Since it contains fewer calories, it is helpful in reducing your body weight. Complete nutrients are found in this coconut water. In addition, coconut water cools you and works to increase your energy level. Coconut water definitely helps in controlling the number of salts in your body.
- Peppermint juice: As the summer season approaches, the sun becomes brighter and the hot sun also intensifies. Whenever you go out, there is a lack of water in your body from the heat. In this case, drinking peppermint juice provides coolness to the body and provides relief from the heat. If you eat a little bit of mint in yogurt and you will feel relaxed.
- Lemon juice: If we talk about lemonade, it is also called a domestic cold drink. It is rich in protein, carbohydrates, vitamins, and minerals, etc. It is a very good source of vitamin C and E.