Mausami(sweet lemon) is Containing vitamin C, sour, sweet succulent fruit. Mouthwatering comes on hearing. As good as it tastes, it is beneficial for health more than that. The scientific name of Mausami is (Citrus limetta) Mausami is included many vitamins and minerals. And this the third-largest fruit produced in India. Mosambi is a small tree that can reach a height of 20 to 25 feet. This tree has irregular branches and a relatively smooth, brownish-brown bark. Mausami consists of many and the leaves of Mausami are mixed, consisting of 6 to 17 cm long and 3 to 8 cm wide leaves. The flowers of Mosambi are white with an excellent fragrance. Typically, the Mosambi fruits are green and turn yellow when ripe. It is a very important crop in citrus fruits. The crop is produced on a large scale in the country mainly in Maharashtra. Apart from this, Mausami is cultivated in the Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Haryana, Rajasthan, Punjab.
Nutritious Ingredients found in (100 gram)
- Energy: 43.02 Calories
- Vitamin C: 50mg
There are many varieties of mausami, but for commercial cultivation or horticulture, only a few cultivars and hybrids are used, such as washington novel, Jaffa, Jaffa, Satgudi, Callensia, Nusseller, Katolgold, etc. are prominent.
Washington Novel- Its bark is thick, the number of bijo in the fruit is low, it is produced more in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh.
Callensia– The fruit is of medium size, the color of the fruit is yellow and the taste is sour, it is produced more in the states of Punjab, Haryana.
Read More:- Figs – A Repository of Nutrients!
Benefits of Mausami(sweet lemon) for Health
- For weight loss and blood pressure control drink a glass of lukewarm water and honey with sweet lime juice.
- Vitamin C is very rich in the skin, due to this, drinking the juice of seasonal milk makes the skin glow. The skin is tight.
- When sick, it is advisable to drink seasonal juice, as it is full of antioxidants. It strengthens the power to fight disease and gives the body the strength to fight infection.
- Diabetes patients should drink Amla juice and honey in seasonal juice and drink on an empty stomach in the morning, due to which blood sugar remains in the level control.
- Mausami juice is very good to drink in pregnancy because it contains a lot of Calcium.
- Drinking one glass of Musmi juice every day removes the problem of sleeplessness and fatigue.
- Drinking seasonal juice rich in vitamins and healthy elements makes hair strong by eliminating hair problems. Due to which hair grows fast and becomes shiny.
- To cure a cold cold, drink a glass of Mousambi juice by adding a pinch of salt, 5-6 drops of ginger juice.
- The patient of jaundice should drink seasonal juice. It reduces the symptoms of jaundice, improves liver function. That is why doctors also advise jaundice patients to drink this juice.
- Mausami juice improves the digestive system and keeps constipation away.
- Sportsmen and physical workers should drink seasonal juice. This will keep them from muscle tightness.
- Seasonal juice cleanses the blood due to which the facial skin stains, wrinkles, pimple, aging effects are reduced.
- Sweet lime juice is cold so it is very good for the mind and nervous system. It cures mood by removing mental fatigue.
- Loo in summer, drink seasonal juice to avoid sunlight. It removes dehydration and reduces the deficiency of electrolytes, minerals in the body.
- Mausami(sweet lemon) juice removes the harmful bad effects of pollution, stress, stress. Muscle juice removes toxic toxins from the body. That is why mousambi juice is a great detox agent.
- Mausami (sweet lemon) juice is considered effective for reducing Uric acid. It excretes excess uric acid collected in the body and neutralizes free radicals.
- Sweet lime juice cures stomach ulcers. The flavonoids found in it are flavonoids called stomach and mouth.