Strawberry is such a juicy fruit that as delicious as it is in food, it is equally beneficial for health. Consumption of strawberries, rich in protein, calories, fiber, iodine, folate, omega 3, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, vitamin B and C, gives your body strength to fight against many diseases. Daily intake of strawberries, considered as a superfood, helps to overcome diabetes, cancer and heart diseases as well as many minor problems.
If strawberry is said to be one of the most attractive fruits, then hardly anyone would mind. The good thing is that it is such a fruit that children also like it very much, otherwise children run away from most fruits. Very similar to the shape of the heart, this fruit is very delicate. It is slightly sweet and slightly sour in taste. This bright red fruit is very succulent. Strawberry is the only fruit whose seeds are outside. You may be surprised to know but 600 varieties of strawberries are found all over the world, whose taste, color and shape are completely different from each other. You can take strawberries as a salad as well as usual. If you want, you can also remove its juice. Many people also like to take it in the form of shake, smoothie and ice cream.
Many major vitamins and salts are present in it. There are many benefits related to its health, but it is also a surefire way to improve your appearance. Vitamin C, Vitamin A, and K are found in sufficient quantity in it. Apart from this, it is also full of calcium, magnesium, folic acid, phosphorus, potassium, and dietary fibers. The good thing is that sodium, cholesterol, and fat are equal in it. It is such a fruit that contains salicylic acid which is helpful in enhancing its appearance in many ways.
Among the improved varieties, the main ones are Tyoga, Torre, NR Round Head, Red Coat, Contra Sweet, etc., which usually give small size fruits. Among them, the good shape is of Tore and Nr round head whose fruit weighs 4-5 grams. Nowadays large size castes are being imported into the country, among which Chandler Confuchara, Dagalus, Garoula, Pajarons, Fern, Eddy, Salwa, Brighton, Belorubi, Dana and Etna, etc. are prominent.
Strawberry yield depends on its race and climate. Generally, its yield is 200-500 grams per plant. Although a maximum of 900-1000 grams per plant has been taken abroad.
Ingredients found in Strawberry (per 100 grams )
- Water 89.9 grams
- Protein 0.7 g
- Fat 0.5 g
- Carbohydrate 8.4 gms
- Vitamin A 60 Am. I.
- Thiamine B 0.03 mg
- Riboflavin B 0.07 mg
- Niacin 0.60 mg
- Ascarnic acid (vitamin C) 59.0 mg
- Calcium 21.0 mg
- Phosphorus 21.0 mg
- Iron 1.0 mg
- Sodium 1.0 mg
- Potassium 164 mg
Read More:-Walnut:-The king of vitamins
Health Benefit of Strawberry
- The antioxidants, flavonoids, and vitamin C present in strawberries help eliminate cancer cells in the body. Its intake gives your body the strength to fight against all types of cancer.
- The enzymes present in it help in increasing the light of the eyes. In addition, it contains the antioxidant element, which protects the eyes from cataracts. Therefore, take 1 strawberry daily.
- Consumption of strawberries, rich in vitamin B and C properties, helps in boosting the immune system and this also keeps the energy in your body throughout the day. Apart from this, the intake of strawberries also helps in reducing high blood pressure.
- The flavonoids and antioxidants present in it protect the body from bad cholesterol, which prevents the blockage of the arteries. This reduces the risk of heart diseases.
- Diabetes patients can eat it without any tension. Strawberries contain components that have a good effect on the glucose level of diabetes patients. Apart from this, regular intake of strawberries also reduces the risk of type 2 diabetes
- Low-Calorie Food A cup of strawberries contains 53 calories. It also contains a lot of fiber, which keeps it full for a long time after eating and you are saved from eating unhealthy snacks. Apart from this, the vitamin C in it increases your metabolism, which causes the body to burn calories faster.
- Eating it daily helps indigestion. The intake of fiber present in strawberries keeps the digestive system healthy, thereby preventing problems like constipation, acidity, indigestion, and gas.
- Strawberries contain many ingredients that help in curing diseases like asthma. If you have an asthma problem then you must definitely eat strawberries.
- Its intake keeps your mood right. This gives you positive energy and makes you feel good. By staying cool and fresh, you avoid the problem of stress or depression.
- Due to its antioxidant properties, it helps in the treatment of arthritis. Its intake removes the problem of spasms and pain in the body, due to which the problem of your arthritis disease goes away.
- To reduce the signs of aging – Vitamin C and antioxidants present in it are helpful in reducing the signs of aging. The lycopene present in it works to clean the wrinkles and fine lines of the skin. If you want, you can take advantage of it by eating strawberries or you can make a paste with milk and use it as a mask on the face.
- To enhance the tone – There are many types of minerals in strawberries that are helpful in improving the skin tone. Apart from this, it is also an effective way to make black lips pink. If you want, you can use it as a scrub. Its mask is also very beneficial for improving the complexion.
- For the problem of pimples – Strawberries are also used to get rid of the problem of pimples. By this use, the pores are opened, which removes the toxins present in the inner layer of the skin and cleanses the dirt of the face. The problem of pimples is also removed due to the cleanliness of the dirt.
- To clean the dead skin – The dead skin is cleaned very easily with the use of strawberries. After clearing the dead skin, the face glows and the glowing skin is found.
- For Healthy Teeth – Vitamin C present in it is very beneficial for maintaining the glow of teeth. Teeth cleanse naturally using strawberries. Bright white teeth add beauty to the moon.