We all know that eating a pomegranate is very good for health. The special thing is that it tastes very good. Because of which children also eat it comfortably. It is a very good medium for fiber, vitamin C and K. The anti-oxidants present in it also have many benefits. The scientific name of pomegranate is Punica granatum. Small seeds of pomegranate are full of juice, but you will be surprised to know that this is a fruit whose seeds and peels also have many properties. Pomegranate trees are found mostly in India in Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, and Gujarat. The wood of the pomegranate tree is very strong. Its wood is usually used to make a walking stick
Ingredients found in Pomegranate (per 100 grams )
- Calories 83
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Fat 1.2 g
- Sodium 3 mg
- Potassium 236 mg
- Carbohydrate 19 g
- Protein 1.7 g
Varieties of Pomegranate
- Arakta Kandhari
- Jyoti Paper Sale
- Saffron Ganesha
- Ruby Mridula
- Dholka Jalore Bedana
Read More:- Papaya – Health Benefits
Benefits of Pomegranate
- Pomegranate increases the red blood cells along with an iron deficiency in the body. It increases the amount of hemoglobin in the blood and improves its flow. That is why people struggling with anemia should eat it daily.
- Pomegranate fruit improves blood flow by improving blood arteries. According to research conducted at the University of Naples in Italy, pomegranate juice does not allow the blood arteries (blood arteries) to harden, due to which the blood flow in it remains better.
- Pomegranate contains plenty of antioxidants that help in flushing out toxins from the body. It strengthens the immune system and increases the power to fight diseases. That is why cancer victims are advised to eat a pomegranate. You can also drink its juice.
- Minerals, vitamins, fluoric acid present in pomegranate are very beneficial for the child. It also contains plenty of potassium which reduces pain during delivery and reduces the risk of premature delivery.
- Pomegranate is a very good medium of vitamin C. Digestion is good by drinking pomegranate juice. Also, its anti-oxidant property is beneficial in keeping away the problem of acne and acne.
- Pomegranate juice can also be used as a treatment for diarrhea. Indeed, it plays an important role in the secretion of enzymes and corrects the digestive process. If a person is suffering from indigestion, he should take one teaspoon of honey mixed with a glass of pomegranate juice.
- If someone is suffering from bones and joints pain, then start consuming pomegranate from today. Pomegranate seeds have anti-inflammatory properties, which may prove beneficial in diseases like Arthritis. Based on a research paper on the NCBI website confirms that pomegranate consumption can reduce joint pain and swelling.
- If after doing a task two or three times then you forget how to do it, then start eating pomegranate daily. It stimulates your brain and gradually reduces Alzheimer’s disease. That is why eat it every day with breakfast. You can also drink its juice if you want.
- One benefit of consuming pomegranate juice is that it does not increase blood sugar levels while consuming other fruit juices does so. Therefore, people suffering from diabetes can also consume it without worry.
- If you too often have stress or tension due to office work, then make a habit of eating pomegranate daily. Its intake helps to boost stress.