Pineapple is such a fruit that, as delicious as it is in food, it has the same benefits. Whether you drink pineapple juice or eat it, it benefits the body in every way. This fruit is full of nutritious elements. Lush and healthy pineapple is a treasure of virtues in itself. The fruit is also rich in antioxidants, fiber, vitamin A and vitamin C, thiamine, calcium, potassium, phosphorus, manganese as well as folate. Additionally, it is also low in sodium and fat. In short, pineapple is a storehouse of nutritious properties. It is sour-sweet in taste and is also beneficial for health. It is used in food, salads, and sweets. It contains calcium, fiber, and vitamin C. It contains very little amount of fat. The edible portion of this fruit is about 60 percent.
Nutrition Facts (100 Grams)
|Calories 50||Fat 0.1 g|
|Sodium 1 mg||Potassium 109 mg|
|Carbohydrate 13 g||Dietary fiber 1.4 g|
|Sugar 10 g||Protein 0.5 g|
Types of Pineapples
- Abacaxi Pineapples Queen Pineapples
- Pernambuco Pineapples Smooth Cayenne
- Pineapples Mordilona Pineapples
- Red Spanish Pineapples Kona
- Sugarloaf Brecheche Panare
- Singapore Red
Read More:-Papaya – Health Benefits
Benefits of Pineapple
- Pineapple juice should be consumed regularly to keep the eyes sight and eyes healthy. As the age increases the eyes light down. For which, if you start drinking pineapple juice from now, you will not have any problem with eyes.
- Pineapple is very beneficial for the person who has stones problem. If you have stones, you should eat 3 to 4 pieces of pineapple daily or drink a glass of pineapple juice without sugar. This will get rid of the stone problem soon.
- If you want your bones to be strong for a long time, then include pineapple in your diet. It contains manganese, which helps strengthen bones.
- Pineapple is considered perfect for supporting the digestive process. It not only stimulates digestive power but at the same time it is also useful in calming the stomach and intestinal surface. It is rich in both soluble and insoluble fiber, In addition, it contains an element called bromelain that aids the digestion of proteins.
- Consumption of pineapple keeps your heart healthy. It has antioxidant properties, which help to keep cholesterol levels balanced, thus preventing many heart problems.
- Pineapple also helps in weight loss. This keeps your stomach full for a long time so that you do not have the desire to eat anything else. It also gives you complete nutrition. For this reason, it helps in reducing your weight.
- This fruit helps to increase immunity. It contains a lot of vitamin-C, which helps in curing colds as well as other diseases by increasing immunity.
- If you are troubled by the problem of high blood pressure, then PA intake is beneficial. The high amount of potassium and low sodium in it helps to keep the blood pressure level normal.
- Pineapple also helps in maintaining the health of your mouth. It contains Vitamin C, which helps prevent plaque problems in the teeth. Apart from this, pineapple can also remove many types of gum problems.
- PA also helps in maintaining the health of your mouth. It contains Vitamin C, which helps prevent problems of teeth in the teeth. Apart from this, PA can also overcome many types of gum problems.
- If you have pimples on your face, then consuming pineapple can prove beneficial for you. Vitamin-C present in it is effective on acne. At the same time, the bromelin present in it increases the effect of vitamin-C.