Indian food is known as Delicious food. and you may not know who makes Indian food tasty, our various spices. Cooking is an art and it requires constant effort to achieve perfection. They have to know and understand by befriending the spices used to make vegetables. It is very important to know about the right spices for tempering in Dal and Curry. These special types of spices found in the kitchen not only enhance the taste of your food but also take special care of your health.
Pollution in nowadays is very high. everywhere in the world, you will see a lot of things that make our environment dirty. people have become very greedy and selfish. every year many people die with the disease that is spread from pollution. to get fit and away from diseases, many peoples do exercise every day. many do Yoga and meditation and get have a balanced diet. these activities help to boost our body immunity and helps to fight with viral diseases. but there are many Indian spices that can increase immunity level. Indians are used it’s from ancient era.
Indian food is more nutritious than other parts of the world. The main reason for this is the Indian spices used in the mines here. Most of the spices used in our food have medicinal and ayurvedic properties, so by adding them to the food, not only does the food become tasty and aromatic, but these spices also protect from many diseases. Let us tell you the special medicinal properties and benefits of Indian spices. While it is also true that most people will not be aware of this fact, but simple spices like turmeric, cumin, coriander, fenugreek, and celery are actually very beneficial. Know about the health benefits of the medicinal properties of spices.
Turmeric is a miraculous spice and has been used in India for a long time. It is also used in many Ayurvedic and herbal medicines. In addition to turmeric powder, the use of its leaves is considered effective. Know the benefits of turmeric and all the health benefits.
Health Benefits of Turmeric
- Drinking turmeric milk is considered beneficial to increase immunity.
- It is also beneficial to apply turmeric powder and take turmeric powder at the affected area in the event of injury.
- Turmeric is found to contain an antioxidant called crispum, which is helpful in reducing the effects of aging to a great extent.
- The benefits of turmeric are also found in reducing cholesterol.
- Turmeric is a natural liver detoxifier. Turmeric also has its benefits in keeping the liver healthy. Therefore, turmeric must be consumed.
- Cancer patients also get the benefits of turmeric.
Health Benefits of Turmeric
- Turmeric is also used to reduce inflammation.
- If you want to lose weight, then use turmeric along with other spices while cooking.
- Turmeric is very helpful in improving digestion.
- Consuming turmeric also prevents Alzheimer’s disease.
Read More:-Chili’s – Health Benefits with Spicy Test
Cumin is an excellent source of iron. Anemia can be overcome by taking it regularly. The anti-inflammatory and antioxidants present in it help prevent the tumor from growing. Apart from this, cumin is also considered beneficial in Bavseer.
Cumin is used for good aroma and excellent taste in vegetables and rice. It is also very useful in making Indian vegetables and lentils more delicious. Cumin keeps our immune system healthy. To beat the heat, cold lassi is made by grinding roasted cumin seeds and adding the right amount of salt. Cumin also helps in fighting disease spread, such as colds. It also treats anemia and digestive disorders well.
Health Benefits of Cumin
- Cumin is used to increase immunity.
- Breastfeeding women must take cumin seeds.
- Cumin also plays an important role in weight loss.
- The use of cumin is considered beneficial for curing respiratory disease.
- Cumin keeps you energetic by eliminating anemia.
- Cumin powder should be consumed to keep the digestion process right. Cumin is helpful in digesting food, prevents gas from being formed.
An element called capsaicin present in chilies accelerates body metabolism. This causes the body calories to be spent more, due to which the weight does not increase much. The anti-oxidates present in it helps in reducing cholesterol. Cayenne pepper contains beta-carotene, which, like fruits, influences immunity and greatly helps prevent lung cancer from smoking.
- Green chili is very beneficial in controlling blood pressure. Green chili has properties to control blood pressure levels even in the event of diabetes.
- Chilies have antibacterial properties that protect the body and skin from any type of infection. It acts as an anti-inflammatory medicine for the skin.
- Chilies are rich in vitamin C, which increases our ability to fight against diseases and strengthens our immunity. The opening of your closed nose after eating green chili is also an example of this.
- Chilies are also beneficial for fighting cancer and keeping the body safe. It contains plenty of antioxidants, which reduces the risk of cancer by protecting the body from internal cleanliness as well as free radicals.
- Green chilies are also known as mood boosters. It circulates endorphins in the brain, which helps our mood to remain pleasant to a large extent.
Cinnamon has the highest amount of antioxidants as compared to other spices. Aromatic spice cinnamon is used to enhance the taste of food. Apart from the kitchen, cinnamon is also used in many Ayurvedic and allopathic medicines. Know its health benefits.
Health Benefits of Cinnamon
- Medicinal properties found in cinnamon prevent cancer.
- It controls diabetes.
- This spice takes special care of your heart.
- Tea is also made from cinnamon, by which the brain’s functioning can be increased.
- Cholesterol can be reduced by the intake of cinnamon.
- Its powder provides relief in arthritis pain.
Health Benefits of Cinnamon
- Cinnamon intake improves colon.
- Cinnamon is very helpful in removing any kind of respiratory infection.
- Many doctors also recommend cinnamon intake for better mental health.
- Cinnamon intake is considered beneficial even when the stomach and mood are bad.
Clove is a hot spice that keeps the digestive system fine. Clove oil is used to avoid toothache. It is also called better mouthwash due to the antiseptic properties present in it. Apart from this, it also helps in removing acne. It has been known since ancient times that cloves are very beneficial for almost all types of dental problems, especially tooth pain and swelling of the gums. It is also used to treat all digestive problems, cough, and cold.
Health Benefits of Clove
- Its antiseptic properties prevent rot and keep infection away.
- Clove removes the smell of mouth.
- Its use increases digestive power.
- It erases acidity. Increases hunger, increases interest in food.
- Boiling cloves in water and drinking then relieves digestive problems after fever.
- If you feel like vomiting in your journey, then keeping cloves in your mouth provides relief. It is the perfect metaphor for perfect kitchen spices.
Sweet nutmeg flavored and flavored is used almost daily in every household. It is considered very beneficial especially in winter. In addition to having anti-bacterial elements in nutmeg, it also contains mineral, potassium, calcium, iron, and magnesium. With this, the body’s immunity also increases. Also, the use of nutmeg can easily get rid of the wrinkles that fall on the skin.
- Nutmeg powder controls the amount of fiber in the body, so it is considered very useful for keeping the digestive system healthy.
- Nutmeg contains a high amount of magnesium, which reduces stress and relieves sleep problems.
- Nutmeg paste provides relief in pain in the joints of the head and body.
- Nutmeg contains nutritional and anti-inflammatory properties, which provide relief in pain of wounds and injuries.
- To remove throat related disorders and improve the quality of voice, nutmeg powder is used.
- To remove blackheads and acne marks on the skin, nutmeg paste is applied on the face.
Cardamom that enhances the flavor and aroma of food is loaded with vitamins and minerals such as potassium, sulfur, calcium, magnesium. You will be surprised to know the medicinal properties and health benefits of these spices. The taste of small cardamom is different and that is why in most Indian sweet dishes such as kheer, zarda and even tea that we drink every day if cardamom is not added to it, then the tea looks incomplete.
- The aroma found in cardamom helps to remove bad odor from the mouth as well as to fight against diseases that can cause bad breath.
- The digestive system is improved by taking cardamom seeds and powder.
- Consumption of cardamom reduces blood pressure and urea and calcium deposited in the kidneys are released from the body.
- If you do not wish to eat food, then chew some seeds of cardamom or consume its powder, you will feel hungry.
- Blood circulation starts properly inside the lungs due to the consumption of cardamom. Asthma patients should consume it.
- Cardamom, rich in antioxidant and manganese properties, detoxifies and removes toxins from the body.
Health benefits of cardamom
- Cardamom keeps the heart-healthy. It prevents serious problems like blood clots and stroke.
- Consumption of cardamom ends the acidity problem.
- Cardamom is found to have cancer-fighting phytochemicals.
- Consuming it helps reduce the symptoms of anemia such as fatigue and weakness.
Pepper contains an element called piperine that increases metabolism and keeps the digestive system healthy. It does not cause constipation and the stomach also gets plenty of rest. It also helps you to lose weight. Black pepper is considered the best anti-oxidant in taste. It is considered very beneficial for health. Know the benefits of black pepper.
Health Benefits of Pepper
- The consumption of black pepper increases the secretion of hydrochloric acid in the stomach. This makes digestion healthy.
- Pepper pepper is hot. It provides relief in phlegm and colds.
- The iron present in it is considered quite useful for the body.
- In the case of high blood pressure, the consumption of black pepper is beneficial, because it lowers blood pressure.
- Arthritis patients also get the benefits of black pepper. Applying black pepper oil on the skin provides warmth, thereby correcting blood circulation. Its use provides relief in arthritis pain.
- The benefits of black pepper are also found in eliminating the gas stored in the stomach.
Health benefits of black pepper
- With the presence of a chemical called piperine, pepper increases the body’s nutrients like vitamin A, C and beta carotene.
- Phytonutrients are found in the outer layer of black pepper, which helps a lot in breaking down fat cells, which can reduce your weight.
- With the help of piperine, the production of serotonin is increased, which is an anti-depressant. This helps to improve mood and reduce sadness.
- Alzheimer’s disease can also be cured by consuming black pepper.
Asafoetida is a sticky substance, which is extracted from the roots of a herb called Ferula and many other varieties. At the root of the Ferula is a latex called oleoresin, which is dried and made into asafoetida. Asafoetida is used as a spice. It is also very useful in cough and stomachache. It removes problems in indigestion. It also has medicinal properties to treat respiratory problems such as asthma and all brain-related problems. Asafoetida is also used to relieve the addiction of opium due to its opium destroying properties.
- Consuming asafetida helps to relieve problems like periods of pain, irregular periods and heavy bleeding.
- Asafoetida has anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, which relieve many stomach-related complaints.
- Asafoetida helps to eliminate toothache and other infections.
- Taking asafetida can reduce swelling of blood vessels in the head. It provides relief in headache.
- Asafetida proves to be very beneficial in the condition of gas problems or colic pain in children.
- If your gums bleed, the use of asafetida can be relieved.
- It has warm Taseer(warming properties). Pregnant should not consume it.
The flavor and aroma of eating without green coriander and coriander powder remains somewhat incomplete. Both these things prove to be a boon to our taste as well as our health.
- Consumption of coriander powder can relieve diarrhea, gas, stomach pain and indigestion.
- Blood sugar levels are controlled by its intake.
- The benefits of coriander powder are also available in keeping the hormones balanced.
- If there is a problem of burning sensation in the stomach, then add an equal quantity of Belagiri, Nagarmoutha, and Cumin in coriander powder and drink it with one spoon of water.
- If there is no problem of urination, grind coriander powder, bunches, root, sugar candy and amla in equal quantity and grind them finely. Take one spoon of this mixture in the morning and evening, you will get the benefit.
- Consuming coriander powder provides coolness to the stomach and kills the worms and bacteria present in the stomach.
Fenugreek is a plant whose plant is smaller than 1 foot. Its leaves are used to make greens and its grains are used as spices. It is very beneficial in terms of health. We also use fenugreek seeds for cooking. Fenugreek acts as an effective medicine for health. Soaking fenugreek seeds at night and chewing on an empty stomach in the morning, eating and drinking the remaining water is beneficial in many health problems. There are many qualities and nutrients found in fenugreek. Such as carotene, copper, zinc, sodium, folic acid, and magnesium, etc. Fenugreek seeds keep the kidneys healthy by taking out toxins from the body. Apart from this, it also removes gastric problems, such as irritation and acidity.
- For blood pressure
Soaked fenugreek is very beneficial for those who are suffering from high blood pressure. Soak soya and fenugreek in the water at night and take it five grams morning and evening the next day. This will improve blood circulation and will also provide relief in blood pressure.
- Good for skin and hair
If you have acne problem and you are also having hair fall then soak fenugreek seeds in hair and apply it. This will make the hair strong and will not become white quickly.
- Fenugreek will give relief in joint pain
Protein, fiber, iron-rich fenugreek can solve many health problems. There are many nutrients found in green fenugreek which can prove beneficial in many diseases including heart disease, diabetes, and joint pain.
- Diabetes Control
Soluble fibers present in fenugreek seeds control diabetes by controlling blood sugar.
- For Piles
Pile is a serious disease, which causes great discomfort to the patient. Soak fenugreek and soya at night and take its juice in the morning the next day. This will benefit you in piles.
- weight loss
Soaked fenugreek helps in weight loss very quickly. If you consume fenugreek water soaked in the night in the morning, it will reduce the weight as well as you will not suffer any kind of disease.
- Bone problem relief
Fenugreek seeds also give relief to bone problems. Soaking grains at night increases its properties even more, so try to eat it only after soaking.
Fennel is found in every Indian home. It is commonly used as a spice. Fennel is also used extensively for making pickles, making vegetables and for digesting that food after eating. Fennel contains a lot of nutrients. Fennel is a good source of calcium as well as iron and sodium. Fennel also contains mineral elements like potassium. There are many benefits of fennel. But do you know that fennel is helpful in reducing weight or also reducing obesity? Yes, you read it right. There are many nutrients in fennel that can help you lose weight and reduce obesity.
- Beneficial for the eyes
The intake of fennel increases the light of the eyes. Eat 1 teaspoon fennel after meals every day, or take one teaspoon of fennel powder mixed with one spoon of sugar candy and take it with sleeping milk at night. Fennel powder can also be taken with water in place of milk.
- Cure cough
Mixing 10 grams of fennel extracts with honey and taking it 2-3 times a day cures cough. Or boil 1 teaspoon aniseed and 2 teaspoons celery in half a liter of water and then mix 2 teaspoons of honey and filter it. Drinking 3 spoons of this decoction at an interval of 1-1 hour provides relief in cough.
- Children’s problems will be solved
Young children are often troubled by digestive problems. Boil two spoons of fennel powder in two cups of water for stomach diseases of children. After remaining a quarter, filter this water and cool it. Drinking one spoon of this two to three times a day relieves complaints of stomach inversion, torsion, etc.
- Fennel cures many diseases
There is hardly anyone who is not familiar with ‘fennel’. Fennel is also known as the queen of spices. Usually, fennel is of two types, small and big and both are aromatic. Fennel is also used as a medicine in addition to making pickles and vegetables tasty and aromatic. According to Ayurveda, fennel Tridosha is intelligent and beneficial as well. This small fennel has many properties that can destroy many diseases.
- Corrects digestive power
Toast 100 grams of fennel and grind it on a griddle. Add an equal quantity of ground sugar in it. Digestive power remains fine after taking 2 spoons of it with fresh water in the morning and after meals. If you want, add half a teaspoon of fennel powder and 5 large cardamoms to a cup of water, boil it, filter it when it is half and add milk and boil it. Children/elders can consume this milk. This increases digestive power and benefits the stomach.
- Beneficial in Diarrhoea
if you feel heaviness in the stomach, then eating fennel mixed with lemon juice, after meals, relieves discomfort. Apart from this, fry the fennel in ghee and grind it, add some sugar to it. Loose motion is cured by eating this powder in the morning and evening. Take 2-2 spoons of roasted fennel on a pan 1 to 4 times a day. This also relieves stomach discomfort.
- Insomnia problem will be overcome
Some people do not sleep due to various reasons. In such a situation, making a decoction of fennel and mixing it with milk or honey makes you sleepy. Drinking fennel tea after dinner and before bedtime also digests food and sleep are good.
- Mouth blisters and odor will go away
If you are troubled by mouth ulcers, boil fennel in water, when the water remains half, then add a small piece of roasted alum. Mouth blisters are cured by gargling with this water two or three times a day. Apart from this, if you are troubled by bad breath, eat a little fennel after meals.
- Eyesight will be brighter
If you have got eyeglasses due to weak eyesight, then grind 20 grams of fennel finely and mix it with equal sugar candy or sugar and consume it with cow’s milk at night, to increase eyesight. Grind the fennel lightly and sieve the top peel, remove the inner wetness, take a spoon in the morning and shove it twice in the evening with cold water or warm milk. With this, memory increases and brain diseases do not occur.
- Relief from cough and cold
For cough, cold, sore throat, keeping one spoon of fennel in the mouth and sucking it gently gives relief in sore throat.
Rye ( Mustard seeds or brassica )
The benefit of Mustard seeds or brassica for health is that it contains vitamins and carbonic chemicals. It is similar to wheat. Know, the benefits of this. Mustard seeds or brassica is also used in almost all households. Even after this, there is still some confusion about the identity of Mustard seeds or Rai. Some people consider mustard and mustard the same, but the truth is that these two are not one. People usually use Mustard seeds or brassica or mustard oil only for diet. This is why people are not fully aware of the use of Mustard seeds or brassica. Do you know that Mustard seeds or brassica are also very good medicine, by which many diseases can be cured, not one or two?
According to Ayurvedic books, you can cure Kapha-Pitta dosha, blood disorder by using Brassica. Mustard seeds or brassica eliminates itching, leprosy, stomach worms. The vegetable of Mustard seeds or brassica leaves is delicious as well as nutritious. Many diseases are cured by this as well. Mustard seeds or brassica oil is beneficial in headache, ear disease, itching, leprosy, stomach disease. Not only this, but black Mustard seeds or brassica also cures Tridosha and is beneficial in piles. It is also beneficial in respiratory disease, indigestion, pain, arthritis, etc. Let us tell you about the advantages of using Mustard seeds or brassica.
- If you are very nervous, then grinding the rye and using it will be very beneficial for you. Rubbing rye on hands and feet reduces nervousness and provides relief.
- Elements like myrosin, syngrin are found in rye. Both of these things are very beneficial for the screen. Washing face with rye water daily enhances the complexion of the face and also maintains moisturization.
- Rye has anti-bacterial properties. If there is any injury or if the fork pricks, then grind the mustard and mix honey in it. By applying this paste on the wound, wounds heal quickly and pus does not form.
- If your hair is falling too much and the problem of dandruff has disturbed you, then using rye will be very beneficial for you. If you wish, you can soak the rye overnight and wash its head with water. Apart from this, grinding it and using it will also be beneficial.
- If you also have joint pain, then using rye will be very beneficial for you. Massaging the joints with rye paste daily helps in joint pain. If you want, you can also mix camphor in it.
Tejpatta is mostly used in Indian cuisine. These leaves, used as spices, have many medicinal properties. Oil is also extracted from them. There is a significant amount of anti-oxidant in bay leaves.
Apart from this, many major salts such as copper, potassium, calcium, gaganese, selenium and iron are found in these leaves. However, very few people will know that bay leaf is a very beneficial spice as well as enhancing the taste and aroma of food.
- If you have digestive problems, you can use bay leaves. This is an effective remedy for many stomach problems. You can get relief from problems like constipation, acidity, and torsion by using bay leaf in tea.
- The use of bay leaf in type 2 diabetes is beneficial. It keeps the blood sugar level normal and also has a positive effect on the functioning of the heart. In such a situation, it is very beneficial for people who are suffering from diabetes.
- Using bay leaf before sleeping at night is very beneficial for good sleep. Mixing a few drops of bay leaves with water, drinking it makes you sleep well.
- The use of bay leaves is very beneficial for most of the problems related to kidney stones and kidney. Boiling the bay leaves and cooling the water after drinking it, it benefits kidney stones and other kidney-related problems.
- Tejpatta is also an effective remedy for pain relief. Massaging the affected area with bay leaf oil is very beneficial. Apart from this, if you are having a severe headache, it is also good to massage with its oil.
Garlic is very beneficial for the body. There are many benefits of eating garlic on an empty stomach. If there is gas in your stomach, you can roast and eat garlic, this gives you immediate relief. So, today we tell you the benefits of eating garlic on an empty stomach. Garlic is very beneficial for the body. There are many benefits of eating garlic on an empty stomach. If there is gas in your stomach, you can roast and eat garlic, this gives you immediate relief. So today, we tell you the benefits of eating garlic on an empty stomach. Garlic is very beneficial for the body. There are many benefits of eating garlic on an empty stomach.
If there is gas in your stomach, you can roast and eat garlic, this gives you immediate relief. So today, we tell you the benefits of eating garlic on an empty stomach. Garlic is very beneficial for the body. There are many benefits of eating garlic on an empty stomach. If there is gas in your stomach, you can roast and eat garlic, this gives you immediate relief. So today, we tell you the benefits of eating garlic on an empty stomach.
- Effective for strengthening the heart
Omega 3 fatty acids are found in garlic. This acid is most important for our hearts, which makes our hearts strong. Consuming garlic also reduces the risk of many hazards such as heart attack. Therefore eating garlic is beneficial for your heart health.
- Also helpful in preventing cold, cough and cold
By eating garlic, you can avoid cold, cough and cold. Actually, garlic has antibiotic, antiviral and antifungal properties. It helps in protecting our body from these diseases caused by flu. For this, you can roast garlic and eat it lightly.
- For Men Health
Garlic has hormonal boosting properties of testosterone. It improves the sex life of men and also increases their masculine strength. According to a recent scientific study, it was also claimed that men are more attracted to women who like to eat garlic.
- Eating garlic on an empty stomach in the morning will keep you fit
Everyone is aware of fitness. If you are also one of such people, then chew one or two raw garlic on an empty stomach every morning and then drink a small glass of water. You will see a difference in some days. With this, you will feel active day by day and your fitness will also become stronger day by day.
- Best for digestion system
Garlic acts as a panacea to increase digestion. Actually this is because the amount of fiber is found in garlic, which helps to increase digestive power. Therefore, by consuming garlic, you can make your digestive power strong.