SEO is important for online business because millions of people are using the internet all over the world. almost 80% of users search and analyse the products online, before buying it. In B2C the percentage reaches 80% and 94% in (B2B) Business to Business and become one of the largest online market places worldwide. So, the brand which does not build a strong online presence may be causes of business failure.
A strong SEO strategy will allow brands to gain top positions on the SERPs for business keywords so that the brand can attract the attention of native customers and complete their custom goal.
You maybe have an idea or knowledge about “SEO” (Search Engine Optimization). SEO is a great technique where brand use to make their content to promote their product and services in search engine. by simply using target keywords in major search engine like Google.com, bing.com, yahoo.com, duckduckgo.com without investing a single dollar.
What is SEO?
SEO is a long-term process which affecting positions of a web page in a search engine’s. Quality content and relevant backlinks are major factors which effect’s the Web Page visibility and bring the traffic on it.
A well-developed SEO strategy will inclusive both Website on-page and Website off-page SEO.
On Page SEO strategy: the SEO operation which made in such a way to add more value on business-oriented keywords. to ensure that the search engine’s bot easily categorized website content.
Off Page SEO Strategy: The Off Page SEO Operations which made in such a way to get more relevant and valuable backlinks. So the brand can get top ranking, and drive more traffic through the search engine. Brand need to develop a strategy to accomplish this by promoting their content across worldwide web platforms like Social Media, Guest Posting and other various platforms
Why Only SEO?
Only Google is a platform where on an average 63000 search queries done per second. The search engine finds the varieties of content relevant to their user query. and, compare and analysis on the basis of their different factors. Determining the web page ranking on their SERPs.
SEO is only a platform where a brand can drive the search engine traffic to their Business Portfolio. Almost half of the distributor and retailers also say that customers like to research product online, even if they do end up buying in a store. Brands need to pay attention to Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to ensure that their Business visibility to engage the modern customer is not compromised.
Below, we’ve listed SEO components that you should follow to get attract as much traffic as possible from search engine.
- Page Title
- Meta Description
- Heading Tags
- Keyword Density
- Sitelinks & Backlink (Quality & Quantity)
- Images & Infographics
- Mobile-First User Experience
- Other Technical Factors
SEO Key Point:
- Make sure each page of your website triggers both primary and secondary keywords.
- Structure your website pages in such manner so that search engine bot easily index and rank your content on relevant keywords.
- Write 700 – 2,000 words informative content for each website page, using your Primary & secondary keywords in Meta & Heading tags.
- Start your title tag with your target Primary keyword, and then add relevant information which users expect from your page.
- Use Search Engine webmaster tool and Google Analytics tool which gives additional insight into how your content performs in search engine.
- Avoid the “Keyword Stuffing”, Google marked Keyword Stuffing as Black Hat Technique. it causes De-indexing & lower ranking in search engine result.