You will often see around you that out of many people who look similar in terms of health and altitude, some people are prone to repeated diseases, while some do not have much effect of weather or infection, etc. What is the reason? In fact, nature has created such a system in every living body, which protects it from harmful bacteria, viruses, and microbes, etc. This is called immunity or immunity.
Those whose immunity is strong, they do not harm by reaching germs in their body, but whose immunity becomes weak, they are not able to withstand the attack of germs even in slight seasonal changes. When the body’s immunity is weak compared to external microbes, we first see its effect in the form of cold, cold, flu, cough, fever, etc. Those who go through such problems must repeatedly understand that their immunity is not supporting them properly and they need to be strengthened. Winter is a kind of immune testing season, but the good thing is that it is also the best season to strengthen immunity.
Immunity keeps us safe from many diseases. There are many such small diseases that our body itself deals with. The weakening of immunity results in the early onset of diseases. In such a situation the body becomes weak and we start falling ill frequently. Our immune system protects us from many diseases. Immunity provides protection from many bacterial infections, fungal infections. From these things, it becomes clear that the possibility of getting sick increases when the immunity power is weak. In such a situation, it is very important that we maintain our immune power. There can be many reasons for the weakening of immunity. Sometimes it is due to the carelessness of food, sometimes due to wrong intoxication habits and sometimes due to congenital weakness.
Read More:-Start yoga to stay healthy and happy
Now the question arises that if the immune power becomes weak then what measures should be taken to increase it? Here are some such remedies that you can try and increase your immunity within a week.
The Main Reason Behind Low immunity
- Unnecessary accumulation of fat in the body.
- Weight loss
- Excess intake of fast food, junk food, etc.
- Not properly nourishing the body.
- Consumption of smoking, alcohol, drugs, etc.
- Long-term use of painkillers, antibiotics, etc.
- Staying under stress for a long time.
- Sleepless for longer or sleep unnecessarily for longer.
- Lack of manual labor.
- Long live in a polluted environment.
- In childhood and old age the immunity power is usually somewhat weak, but due to poor lifestyle, it can be weak in puberty too.
- If the pregnant woman’s food is not well or she is suffering from malnutrition, then the chances of the child’s immunity are also weak.
- If you eat more sugar then it is harmful to immunity. According to research published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, the ability of white blood cells to kill microbes in the event of eating 100 grams or more of sugar weakens for up to five hours.
- Immunity is weakened by drinking less water because it becomes difficult to remove foreign liquids from the body due to a lack of sufficient water.
Best way to Increase immunity
- The diet should contain adequate amounts of antioxidants. Antioxidants repair sick cells and reduce the effects of age while maintaining health. Beta-carotene, selenium, vitamin-A, vitamin-B2 and B6, vitamin-C, vitamin-E, vitamin-D are the most important for strengthening immunity. Carrots, spinach, beets, tomatoes, cauliflower, apricots, barley, brown rice, sweet potato, orange, papaya, almonds, milk, curd, mushrooms, gourd seeds, sesame, etc. are useful to replenish these elements. Include green vegetables and fruits, especially in food.
- Thirst seems less during the winter season, but remember to drink 8-10 glasses of water a day.
- Get plenty of sleep.
- Practice being relaxed.
- If you are often vulnerable to diseases, it also means that antibodies are becoming less in your body. For this, protein should be consumed in appropriate amounts.
- Massaging oil in the morning sunlight in winter
Immunity increases. Vitamin-D is an important factor for immunity.
- Garlic is antibacterial and antiviral. In winter, one or two garlic should be consumed in a day.
- Drinking green tea three to four times a day increases immunity.
- All citrus fruits during the winter season increase immunity.
- Drinking vegetable soup in winter not only enhances immunity but also benefits in cold and cold.
If cold, cold, cough persists for a long time, do not consider it normal and get treatment.
- Both green tea and black tea are beneficial for the immune system but drink only one to two cups of them a day. Consumption in excess can cause harm.
- Eating raw garlic is also helpful in boosting immunity. Adequate amounts of allicin, zinc, sulfur, selenium, and vitamins A and E are found in it.
- Consumption of curd also increases immune power. Along with this, it is also helpful in keeping the digestive system better.
- Fibers are found in sufficient quantity in oats. It also has anti-microbial properties. The intake of oats every day makes the immune system strong.
- Vitamin D is very important to us. It gives strength to fight many diseases. Also, taking vitamin D is very important to keep bones strong and to keep heart-related diseases away.
- Taking vitamin C is very beneficial for protection from infectious diseases. Vitamin C is found in sufficient quantity in lemon and gooseberry which is helpful in maintaining immunity.
Yoga Increase immunity
Among all the methods of exercise, Yogasan and Pranayama are the best ways to strengthen the body’s immunity. Doing yoga yoga-Pranayam regularly for half to one hour during the morning helps in maintaining hormone balance within the body. Yogasana, especially pranayama, is very helpful in relieving stress. One should choose the Yogasanas suited to you by consulting a yoga expert. According to experts, who can get less time, they should perform subtle compound actions daily for 15 minutes.