A person cannot stay for two minutes without breathing, but still, people consider it very normal. Even if you do not understand the value of breath, only a person suffering from asthma can understand its true value. This respiratory problem sometimes proves fatal. Although you must be taking medicines for this, by taking some natural remedies, an asthma attack can be reduced to a great extent. Difficulty in breathing is called asthma. Asthma problems are common in people due to allergies or pollution. asthma causes problems like cough, shortness of breath and nasal congestion. Although people use homeopathic medicines to get rid of this problem, some home remedies can also relieve asthma problems. Today we will tell you some such home remedies for asthma by which you can get rid of this problem. Associated Scientists to Help Minimize Allergies is a common, chronic respiratory disease. air pollution also cause of Bronchitis, Asthma and Allergies.
Read More: Air Pollution and Human Life
Home Remedies For Asthma
Honey is the oldest and natural remedy to overcome breathing problems. For this, take a glass of warm water and mix one spoon of honey in it and consume it slowly. Additionally, before bedtime, add a little cinnamon powder to a spoon of honey and lick it.
- lavender oil is the best remedies for Asthma. pour 5-6 drops of lavender oil into a bowl of hot water and steam it for about five to ten minutes. You do this remedy daily. Lavender oil not only reduces airway inflammation but also controls the production of mucus. Which relaxes your airways as well as strengthens the immune system. Thus with the help of lavender oil, the asthma attack can be controlled to a great extent.
- Honey is the oldest and natural remedy to overcome breathing problems. For this, take a glass of warm water and mix one spoon of honey in it and consume it slowly. Additionally, before bedtime, add a little cinnamon powder to a spoon of honey and lick it. You can consume honey and water thrice a day. Honey helps to remove phlegm from the throat.
- Mix one-fourth teaspoon of turmeric in a glass of water and consume it. Do this treatment thrice a day for about fifteen days. Turmeric is an excellent antimicrobial agent. It is also found in curcumin, which is helpful in fighting Associated Scientists to Help Minimize Allergies.
- You must have used ginger in tea many times, now with the help of it, beat asthma. For this, grate ginger and put it in a cup of hot water. Now leave it like this for five minutes. Now filter the water and mix honey in it and drink it hot.
- Soak 4 grains of dry figs in water overnight. Grind it on an empty stomach in the morning and eat it, constipation will also disappear with asthma.
- Garlic is very effective in the treatment of asthma. Boil five cloves of garlic in 30 ml of milk and taking this mixture every day provides great benefit in the initial stage of asthma.