The Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) will begin the “Divine Maharashtra” tourist train services from January 8.
The Railway Board has given approval to zone for Divine Maharashtra trains, the Official of Railways announced on the week. Adding that the services will be introduced as special services for Indian and foreigner tourists. According to an IRCTC official spokesperson, the state of art AC Deluxe Tourist Train tour will start from Delhi Safdarjung Railway Station.
“DIVINE MAHARASHTRA” Tourist Train Complete Details
- This Five Day train journey will cover the prominent religious and heritage tourist destinations in central India
- The journey will start on January 8 from Delhi and end on January 12.
- Divine Maharashtra has two types of accommodation — First AC and Second AC Tier.
- Besides this, IRCTC will also provide a safety kit to all tourists having face mask, hand gloves, sanitizer and also a face shield.
- As per IRCTC COVID-19 Travel Guideline, The railway staff, the kitchen, and restaurants will be sanitized after every meal.
- Under the Government initiative “Dekho Apna Desh”, this special train design in line to promote domestic tourism.
- This Five Day Tour showcases Shiradi Temple, Shani Temple, and UNESCO World heritage site Ellora caves etc.
- The Five Day tour package costs start at Rs 24,120 per person for domestic tourists.
- All necessary health precautions will be taken during the tour.
- Keeping in mind the Covid pandemic, in this deluxe tourist train bookings have been restricted to around 120 tourists per trip against the total capacity of 156 tourists.
Disclaimer: This article is has been reviewed by Satwiky’s editorial team to ensure that the content is up to date & accurate. The featured image is for illustration purposes only.