The dates are a fruit that is very good for your health. Many nutrients are found in it and it is believed that it can cure many diseases. The specialty of the date is that you can eat it fresh and use it after drying. The date is a kind of nuts. Iron, minerals, calcium, amino acids, phosphorus, and vitamins are found in plenty in dates. The length of a date can be from three to seven centimeters. Where the color of the baked dates is dark yellow and red, the dry date is mostly brown. Depending on the sweetness, dates are divided into three parts – soft dates, light dry dates, and completely dry dates. Although these three types of dates are almost the same, there can be a slight difference in taste and size.
Nutrition Fact (100 gram)
|Calories: 20||Fat: 0g|
|Sodium: 0.14mg||Carbohydrates: 5.3g|
|Protein:0.2g||iron: 0.07 mg.|
Tyes of Dates
Read More:-Cherry – Health Benefits
Benefits of Dates
- Those who have constipation problems are advised to eat dates. It contains a sufficient amount of fiber so that the digestion remains intact. Put four dates in water every night and wake up in the morning and eat it. You will start seeing benefits in no time.
- Dates are also very beneficial for pregnant women as iron-rich dates are very useful for both mothers and children. The nutrients present in the dates work to strengthen the muscles of the uterus. Dates also provide essential nutrients to the mother’s milk. It also compensates for bleeding after childbirth.
- Many people suffer from anemia due to red blood cells and iron deficiency. Anemia means a lack of blood in the body. Plenty of iron is found in dates. In such a situation, it is a panacea for the treatment of anemia. Consumption of dates continuously reduces iron deficiency in the body.
- Dates fruit is a good source of magnesium, selenium, copper, and manganese. All these nutrients help in strengthening the bones as well as in removing the troubles associated with them. In addition, dates are also rich in vitamin-K, which helps to thicken the blood and metabolize bones.
- Rich in taste and natural properties, dates also give you energy. The daily intake of dates does not allow its helpful nutrients to make you feel tired throughout the day. Eating dates make the body’s energy flow throughout the day due to the nutrients in it, fructose and glucose.
- Most women complain of leg pain, back pain. In this case, boil 5 dates with half a teaspoon of fenugreek in two glasses of water and boil it till half time. Drink after being lukewarm. It gives relief.
- If you are underweight then eating dates is very beneficial for you. It contains sugar, vitamins and many important proteins that work to increase weight. If you are very thin, then start eating four to five dates every day.
- Dates fruit is also very beneficial for the skin. Eating dates eliminate fine lines emerging on the face and improve skin.
- The use of dates benefits hair, Being rich in iron, dates promote blood circulation to the scalp and promote hair growth. This is when oxygen spreads properly throughout your body. This ultimately prevents hair loss and stimulates new hair growth.