Banana is the most eaten fruit in the world, which is a treasure trove of nutrients. Banana is a fruit that you can use as a vegetable too. Raw banana is used were used as a vegetable. The scientific name of Banana is Musa. India is the largest banana producing country in the world, followed by China, the Philippines, etc. Most bananas in India are produced in Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh, and Karnataka. Banana is very cheap as well as available in the market for 12 months.
Ingredients found in Banana (per 100 grams )
- Calories 89
- Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Sodium 1 mg
- Potassium 358 mg
- Carbohydrate 23 g
- Dietary fiber 2.6 g
- Sugar 12 g
- Protein 1.1 g
Varieties of Banana
- Dwarf Cavendish
- Chinia Champa
Benefits of Banana
- Banana is rich in glucose, which helps in providing energy to the body immediately. It contains 75 percent water, in addition, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, and copper are also found in sufficient quantities in it.
- Banana is also beneficial for building blood in the body and purifying blood. The iron, copper, and magnesium present in it play an important role in blood formation.
- If there is any type of problem in the intestines or in diarrhea, dysentery and sprue diseases, taking banana with curd is beneficial.
- If there is a problem of bleeding from the nose during the summer season, eating a ripe banana with sugar mixed milk regularly is beneficial throughout the week. It stops bleeding from the nose.
- Banana is also a panacea for weight gain. Consuming two ripe bananas with a loaf of milk daily increases weight rapidly. This experiment proves quite beneficial for about a month.
- Anemia means a lack of hemoglobin in the body. If you are also a victim of anemia then you must eat a banana. Banana intake gradually reduces iron deficiency in the body and also improves your anemia problem.
Read More:-Watermelon – King of Summer Fruits
- If someone has suffered diarrhea in your home, then make ripe banana-like butter. Now mix some donations with sugar candy and take it two to three times a day. Doing so will ease the problem of loose motion.
- Banana intake improves blood circulation in the arteries by thinning the blood. The magnesium found in bananas reduces the amount of cholesterol in the blood. Due to low cholesterol, blood circulation in the arteries remains correct.
- Applying banana pulp on the face with honey ends the wrinkles of the skin, and tightens the skin. Its use also gives a natural glow to the face.
- Tying the banana peel on the place of injury or scratching does not cause swelling. The swelling of the intestines also ends with its regular intake.